Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Dance!

Since the end of February I've really been watching what I eat - the old fashioned way - counting calories. There's several sites, but I've been using You can track exercise, calories, weight. There's also a recipe section and you can also get calorie counts by mobile.
Anyway, the happy dance - it's taken 2 months, but I've officially lost 10 pounds! Another 35 or so and I'll evaluate if I want to lose anymore.

After South Beach, Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers, etc I had decided that the best way was the old 'slow and go' method. I do need to kick up the exercise and should do that soon.

It does seem that at least for now, eating a vegetarian diet is helping with the weight loss. I know when I did this last time (several years ago), the weight came off quite quickly.

No comments: